Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

These pictures are a few months old, but I've been waiting till today to post them! The cute outfit came from our friend Courtney who is currently living in Ireland.
This has been a week we'll be glad to be done with. It started with Reed getting the flu on Saturday night and by Monday evening, Gerry had gotten it too. Just as Reed seemed to be getting over the flu, he got a cold and it wasn't long before I got it too. Yuck!! Gerry is feeling fine now, and Reed and I seem to be past the worst of the cold. Luckily Gerry and I took turns being sick so we were able to help take care of each other and of course, take care of Reed.

Reed provided me with a much needed ray of sunshine yesterday (when I was feeling worst). I had a basket of clean laundry sitting in our hall, and I noticed him pushing down the hall, so I watched. He pushed it toward the laundry room, then proceeded to put every piece of laundry, piece by piece, into the clothes washer! So cute!! And apparently today the laundry was done because he pulled it all out again and put it in the laundry basket! It's so fun to watch him figure out the routines and patterns of our life.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Top of the Morin' to ya!

About time Reed starting pulling his weight around the house. Evelyn has started 'helping' with the dishes and I'm trying to figure out how to get her to mop the floor....

Courtney said...

So cute!! I hope you all are feeling better :o)

I'm about to book my flight to Greece, then as soon as I do that, I'm going to start looking for flights home--it's crazy, I only have seven months left...but I'm very excited to come home!!

Take Care!