Sunday, September 11, 2011

June?

Here's the problem with letting your blog get months out of date (again). You lose track of the things you did! I only have a handful of pictures from June... and I don't see any major family events in June when I look back at my calendar, but presumably we did *something* that month. But all I can tell you about is the hike the kids and I took through the local park that month! Oh, and I took an advance doula training that month which was really cool, but I didn't take any pictures.

Poor Spring had chosen some pretty uncomfortable shoes that day. Really hard soles, hard leather upper and bordering on too small. She walked a long way in them, and I wound up carrying her part way home. Even so, she wound up with a blister. Yeah... I've since hidden the shoes.

No comments: