Sunday, April 22, 2007

EcoFest

Saturday we went to EcoFest at Stillwaters in Kingston.

Here Reed is helping his daddy hug a tree. Yup, we're definitely proud to be a tree-hugging family!!

We forgot Reed's hat at home, so he was trying daddy's on for size. Not a great fit, but it made for some great pictures!

I can remember wearing my dad's hat when I was little, and having my dad tell me how cute I looked. I didn't really understand at the time, but I definitely understand now!!



We finally decided that a receiving blanket wrapped around Reed's head was the best way to go (as you can see here). It was a nice day, but a bit cold still for little bald babies. Reed looks a bit contemplative about the cherry blossoms. Perhaps he is composing a haiku:
Cherry blossom spring
I wear a silly blanket
At least I'm outside

No comments: