Saturday, May 12, 2007

First solid food


Here it is, Reed's first ever bite of solid food. I was just a teeny bit sad to know that I can no longer say that my body has nourished every ounce of his, but he was definitely ready for the addition to his diet!

And here we are after the whole trying solid food affair. As you can see, very little actually made it past the front of his mouth, but he looks very proud of himself! We'll get this solid food thing figured out, just not on the first day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you know that once you start this kind of thing, it becomes pretty addictive! He is likely to come to expect this multiple times a day. Congratulaions. Love, Reed's Nanny Granny.

Luke said...

I will say what was said to me when we started Evie on solid food that was pretty sage:

"Solid food means Solid Poop"