Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Some family pics

I wanted to post a picture of my mom with Reed since she takes care of him two days a week while I work. Plus just check out the smile on that happy bather!
We went to Lake Chelan and stopped in Wenatchee to visit Gerry's grandma. I think this is a great one (granted, I think all of the pictures are great ones!)
And this one was taken while we were at Lake Chelan. We have an evening ritual to get Reed ready for bed and "naked baby time" (complete with the Naked Baby Time song) is part of it. We were afraid Reed might get a bit cold if he was completely naked, so we let him keep his hat on.
Reed's favorite napping place, and I'm happy to oblige!






1 comment:

Courtney said...

You look like you could use a nap too!! In one of your later posts (I'm looking at them in reverse-chronological), you used the word "nappy", which in Ireland is a diaper--and I've been here long enough that a diaper is actually what I thought of when I read that word. Eight months to go, then possibly straight to Scotland for a year!!