Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Gerry and I celebrated our fourth year of marriage, by getting a new dishwasher! A friend of mine told me, you know you're at a new phase of life when you're excited about getting a new dishwasher! :-) So true, and I feel a bit non-romantic about it, but we really are excited about it!

Reed tried to give Gerry and bit of help installing the dishwasher. He was most impressed with Daddy's shiny metal toys.

Soon Arlo got into the mix. Reed LOVES Arlo, and as you can see, Gerry soon had his hands full preventing Reed from loving Arlo to death.

1 comment:

pat said...

Wow....it's been awhile since I had a chance to check in on your blog. Gorgeous kid! And nothing but fun and games and traveling about adventuring! Wonderful to see.
I'm in Salt Lake City at a Western Governors conference. Be back on Monday. Let's talk next week,
Pat P