Monday, October 29, 2007

What a difference a year makes -or- Halloween sneak peak

The picture of me was taken a year ago today, and the picture of Reed is from, you guessed it, today! I beleive this is the last picture we have of me pregnant (not counting the pictures of me in labor in the hospital). Exactly two weeks later, Reed was born!! I can't believe it's been almost a year already. I'll try to post another picture of him in his Halloween costume (it is ridiculously cute!) I was having a hard time getting him to pose today so this was the best I got.

4 comments:

Marcia Z said...

I can't believe it's almost his birthday! It's just phenomenal how much life can change in a year.

Wish we still lived in Kitsap so we could go Trick-or-Treating together. He looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh My -- Melt a grandma's heart! I wish I was there. its so hard to believe its been a year -- and WHAT a year..

Love the updates - makes me smile!

Grandma Lisa

Luke said...

Hey! Amazing how the year goes by.

I can understand your concerns about his diet and your etc... Our hearts go out to you, and I hope that you will be have the strength to do what is best for him and you (whatever that turns out to be).

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys too! Doesn't the time just fly with our boys! I'm looking forward to seeing you all over the holidays. Send me an email and maybe we can coordinate a get together when we hit the states. Hope you get everything figured out with Reed's diet. Shame you can't have soy. Guess we won't be making you any Miso soup. Love the costume!!