Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Smooth move

Reed's not much a fruit or veggie eater, but recently we discovered that he likes to make smoothies and drink them. I figure it's a great way for him to get some balance in his diet. I can even sneak a handful of spinach into his smoothie without him noticing. So lately, we've been making a lot of smoothies around here. Reed was enjoying a blueberry, blackberry, banana smoothie when I thought it would be cute to get a picture of his smoothie 'stache. I ran for the camera and came back to this...

My mom asked "Aren't you glad you've got the hardwood floors installed?" Yep!!

Reed was holding one of Spring's teething toys which also got smoothied. Reed chose to lick it clean. No smoothie wasted there!

And we did get some good mustache pictures too. Fortunately, the whole smoothie didn't spill, only about half.

1 comment: