Saturday, July 04, 2009

Summer fun

We've been spending a lot of time outside lately!! I've been a real shutterbug trying to capture good pictures of Reed, who is getting increasingly difficult to photograph because he's always in motion! And of course, if Reed is out of photo range, then I'm taking pictures of Spring.

Love this little white dress!

Spring has been starting to enjoy solids... which is to say, she actually eats them now instead of just spitting them out!

More time outside!

How cute are both babes with their sunglasses on (or sun-kwocks as Reed calls them).

Smiley girl!

And one more, of Spring just for good measure.

Reed and his garden.

Reed was playing in the water that leaks out of the faucet when the hose is turned on.

Another good one of R.

Gerry and my dad went crabbing. No dungeness, but a limit of red rock crab!

Crabby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only crabby ones were the two limits of crabs after we returned from a beautiful day on Puget Sound. I enjoyed my day with Gerry! Dad

Unknown said...

LOL! I love the crab pic Gerry!

You guys have such beautiful children. Looks like you are having a fantastic summer so far!