Thursday, November 08, 2007

Surprise!

After months of planning, Courtney and I pulled a big surprise for Cammy, just a few weeks shy of her 30th Birthday (when she'll be so old, we won't want to scare her heart anymore). I "Ran to the Store", but in reality picked Courtney up down at the Ferry and brought her home. Cammy didn't even know she was going to be home for a few weeks. I think she was a bit surprised.


Courtney has spent the last year in Ireland, and left just before Reed was born, so this was his first change to meet his Auntie Courtney.

















I think he likes her! Reed has been moving around quite a bit lately. He's pulling himself up on anything he can, and is becoming a master of fooling gravity. He loves to walk around when we hold his hands, and is standing unsupported for a few seconds at a time.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Yes! I love a good surprise, nice work on the theme music and everything!

That's really cool to hear about Reed, that is where Evelyn is at as well, she is starting to walk along the walls and furniture! She will be terrorizing the house soon.

Courtney said...

I told everyone in L'Arche that I was planning this before I left, and upon my return, it's the first story I told.

I showed the video to one of our residents, and she wasn't too impressed, but it made me teary-eyed!

I'm so glad to hear that Reed is growing well, and that you're introducing dairy!!

Reed is the cutest baby EVER!!!