Sunday, December 02, 2007

SNOW!!!

It was still snowing here this morning so I got Reed all bundled up to go experience the snow. He got to see it and touch it last year, but he was so young, he didn't really react to it. Even though we got dressed and ate breakfast as fast as we could, it had still turned to slushy rain by the time we actually got outside. Sigh... he'll get faster at eating breakfast when he gets older, otherwise how will we have time to make a giant snowball/snowman (so there's still snow when Reed get home from school) before the school bus comes. Anyway, I took these four pictures (the first four ever with my new digital camera Gerry gave me for my birthday). I thought they were a funny series, so I'm posting them all.

Hmmm... I don't know about this Mommy.


Are you sure this is supposed to be fun?


You know what, actually, this is pretty cool!!


Okay, please pick me up now, I'm done.

No comments: