Friday, May 30, 2008

More movies

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday. What a change from our ultrasound a few weeks ago! I actually looked forward to it instead of dreading what they might find. My midwives let you purchase a CD and/or DVD of your ultrasound, so we bought both! I sure wish I could have done that when I was pregnant with Reed! Oh well... Gerry edited down the 6.5 minute movie to a few minutes last night. If you have the audio on, you can hear Bun's heartbeat at the beginning, then there's some music afterword (it wouldn't have been my song choice, but I wasn't about to ask Gerry to change it after he did all the work to edit the video down!)



And just to keep things balanced, here's some video of Reed. Our friends Dave and Sarah, reported that their son LOVES balloons, so we tried getting Reed a balloon last fall, but he was fairly unimpressed. However, we got him a balloon for Mother's Day and, well, just watch the video and you'll see how he felt about it this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes you want to watch it over and over!! Congrats on your beautiful little girl. mom

B-fly said...

Cammy you look great! I'm so glad that everything is okay with baby bun! I probably won't see you this summer, but if you happen to make it to Portland, please let me know so I can visit you for a bit. ~Beth