Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Everyday photo op

When your kids are this cute, even getting loaded in the car to go to the grocery store can yield some great pictures. Okay, so maybe I'm biased, but look at these two!

Spring was so cute in her new sunglasses that I wanted to take her picture, but just as I was getting ready to take the picture, she took them off. So I started to put the camera-phone away, but she cried! She really wanted to have her picture taken!! So, I put her sunglasses back on, took the picture, and had a happy girl once again.

And I couldn't take a picture of Spring, without taking a picture of Reed too!!

I've got lots of photos from our recent trip to Florida to share and photos from a recent hike. I'll get those up soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new shades ... stylin' girl!

Love Grandma Lisa

Anonymous said...

What great looking grandkids we all have. mary lou