Friday, March 26, 2010

Outdoor fun

With the days getting warmer, we've been spending as much time as we can outside. We've gone for several hikes at Banner Forest. For the first few, I carried Spring on my back in the ergo till she got frustrated, then carried her the rest of the way on my hip. On the latest hikes though, she has insisted on walking! Our biggest challenge with our hikes is not going too far, since we have to turn around and hike back (instead of hiking a loop trail). On more than one occasion, I've had to carry both Reed and Spring for a part of the hike because their little legs are too tired! Makes for quite a workout for me!


Reed looking contemplative.


Spring looking contemplative.

Just this week, we went to Manchester with Grandpa to play on the beach. We all had a wonderful time!

Throwing rocks... does it get any better than this?

Yup, it does, puddle stomping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like spring has arrived -- so Spring and Reed can play outside! Yippee!

Love Grandma Lisa

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, can hardly wait until I can to toooooooo.

Grandma Mary Lou