Sunday, May 15, 2011

March

One of the things I've noticed while updating the blog today is that I need to get better about taking pictures!!

After months of Spring coming with me when I worked in Reed's class at preschool, we finally decided to enroll her in preschool too. She was getting REALLY upset on days when brother would go to school and she had to stay home so we finally just signed her up. Here she is on her first day. :)

Spring and Daddy starting some plants for the garden. She's definitely our little farmer. We've got lettuce growing right now, and she loves to pick it and eat it!

We also got out for a walk with some friends in Banner Forest in March. The kids found a HUGE puddle to throw sticks and rocks in. The sides by the puddle were really steep so I spent the whole time worrying that one of them was going to fall in, but everybody stayed dry!

Then we found a leaf that had been torn in the shape of a mask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Pictures! I love when you update the blog!!!!

Love Grandma Lisa

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma Lisa. The pictures and comments are priceless to all of us (including "future you").

love you all
Grandma Mary Lou