Sunday, March 01, 2009

More Feb pics

I've got to figure out how to turn off the red eye reduction on my camera. All the flashing lights leave Spring looking startled in most pictures, even when just moments before, she was smiling. This is about the least startled I can get!

Cutie pie!

Spring's at the age where, if she can get ahold of something, she puts it in her mouth. It's fun to watch how hard she works at playing with toys!

Would you like some cheesy grilled bear? I don't know how this game got started, but for several days, Reed ran around with his stuffed bear and a spatula saying, "Reed makes cheesy grilled bear!"
Dueling ukuleles!




Shoot, somebody might see me drinking Starbucks! Okay, you might know I'm a coffee snob. I have long boycotted Starbucks, not only because they are a giant corporation, but also because their coffee wasn't good. They intentionally burned their beans to give them a "distinct flavor", then in order to compensate for having nasty beans, their baristas would put enough syrup in your latte to put you in a diabetic coma. But a few years ago, Starbuck's changed owners, and they made some changes. They shut down all the braches for a few days and retrained all their baristas and their beans are better now too. It's taken me this long to give them another try, and I'm not saying I've become a faithful Starbuck's drinker, I'd rather support a local business if I can, but I will say that it's nice to be able to get a consistently good drink if I do go there.

No comments: