Saturday, October 09, 2010

Art

I'm a person who has a hard time throwing things away. Especially things that I think I may have some emotinal connection to in the future. So throwing out my kids' artwork feels awful to me. In an effort to preserve some of the kids' artwork without having to build an additon on the house just to store it all, I'm going to start trying to scan their artwork, or take pictures of them with their artwork when scanning won't work. Reed and Spring did some painting while we were at Sun Lakes and wanted me to scan the pictures to put them on the blog. Unfortanately, when we got home, I couldn't tell which pictures were his, or Spring's and which were done by my cousin's son. So instead, I decided to scan and post some finger paintings Reed and Spring did recently. Enjoy!
Reed's painting.
Spring's painting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such budding artists!

G'ma L