Saturday, November 11, 2006

Some problems

We noticed a few hours after his birth, that his color wasn't quite as pink as it should have been.

He's not getting quite enough oxygen, so he's over in the nursery getting oxygen (he was at 86, while a normal range is in the nineties). The doctor thinks he just may have inhaled some amniotic fluid, and his lungs are having a tough time getting rid of it, along with getting all of the avioli opened up in his lungs. They're taking every precaution that they can and are keep a close eye on him while we get some rest. Mary Lou and I are taking turns sitting with him, and we should know more in a few hours.

Please think good thoughts and send us all your positive energy. Cammy's in good spirits, I'm kind of a wreck though. So I'm going to try to take a nap.

1 comment:

Confused and In Love said...

I hope your baby gets better. I will keep him in my prayers...