Friday, November 10, 2006

"That is the best news I've heard all day"


That's what Cammy said when she just found out that we're up to 3cm! Making more and more progress. So all the work in the last few hours was worth while. He still needs to move down just a bit, but at least we're moving in the right direction. The nurse is fairly certain that it will be at least four more hours though, probably longer... so we might as well start a guessing game on this thread since I know there are a lot of friends and family out there waiting with us.

The hospital birth center here is really nice, all the rooms are private, and we've got everything we need. Darrell, Steve, and Lisa are all out waiting in the waiting area, and will probably go to get a bite to eat soon and bring food back for Mary Lou and I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This isn't going to win me any "best friend" points, but I aim to win. My guess is 8pm Saturday night.

Anonymous said...

My guess is Saturday at 3pm. But I hope it's sooner for Cammy's sake. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Have you got a name yet?

gerrycammy said...

We gotta meet him first, no name yet.