Friday, April 18, 2008

Already?

It happened yesterday. I put on a pair of much loved jeans and was inches away from being able to button them! They're the kind of pants that are always snug when fresh out of the dryer (which they were) but there was no way I was going to be comfortable if I tried to button them. I'm still surprised at how much sooner I'm showing!

Reed and I had a fun day yesterday. I took him to our favorite park for a while. Reed likes getting kisses, but isn't the kind to seek them out, but yesterday, he abandon the toy he was playing with at the park, walked over to me for a kiss, then turned to go back to play, but three steps later, came back for another kiss. It melted my heart!!!

Hummus has been a new addition to Reed's diet and he LOVES it! I wonder if this hummus company could use a new spokesperson. I'm thinking this face could sell a lot of hummus!!

2 comments:

Luke said...

We love hummus to! He could sell that stuff! I have a fantastic recipe for homemade hummus it's easier than you think! I can email it to you if you want.

gerrycammy said...

Ooh, hummus recipe? Yes please!!