Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Three minutes of Reed

We realized today that it's been a while since we posted a video, and figured we were long overdue. So we grabbed the camera this evening, and captured some moments of Reeds every day life. While editing the video, I was amazed by how well he is communicating, and how much he understands. He's really been quite the helper with our floor project, I figured I probably couldn't get him to fetch tools for me until he was 4, but he's doing it at 17 months! Enjoy!
-Gerry


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY - That's adorable enough to melt Grandma's heart! He is so smart and communicating incredibly .. No Surprise he's MY perfect Grandson!

Love Grandma Lisa

Courtney said...

So cute!! Glad we finally fixed our speakers--I've wanted to watch the video for quite a while now! I miss you guys tons!

Hi Lisa!

-Courtney