Sunday, October 05, 2008

Recent photos

Gerry here;
I was looking through recent photos and found some that I thought I'd share. And since Cammy started with the 'song title puns' in her last post, I figure I'll give it a go...

First, a couple from a some hikes this summer.




Lake of the Angles, Olympic NP - "The bottle was dusty, but the liquor was clean"


Bugs were awful, climb was horrendous... it was a great hike!

Bourroughs Mountain, Mt. Rainier NP -
"I can see for miles and miles..."










And some of Reed.




6 comments:

Courtney said...

What's this? Cammy's banned song title puns? Huh??? Did I miss something here? Very confused...

gerrycammy said...

No, just a typo... I figured since cammy started with the "bad song title puns", I'd give it a shot too...

Courtney said...

I see...that makes more sense, as I seem to remember Cammy loving her puns!!

See you soon!!

Luke said...

Drill, Baby, Drill!

Unknown said...

Reed is getting so big! And I know we are really behind on this, but congrats on Bun!

Anonymous said...

Gerry, you can even see a mosquuito on the opened "flask" of booze!! Grandpa Mills