Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So beautiful I could cry!

I'm definitely one of those people who thinks that pregnancy is beautiful! I had a photography session on Sunday to capture these last few days of my pregnancy. We had the pictures done by the same woman who did our family portraits back it July, Kathryn. She sent us these two pictures as a sneak peak, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

I've been having pretty strong contractions for the last two nights and still having some contractions today. I don't think it will be too much longer till baby comes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Good luck in the upcoming (Hopefully) days (rather than) or weeks.

Looking forward to hearing the good news. Cheers guys.

Eric H

Claire said...

Wow! Those are awesome!!

Marcia Z said...

What amazing photos! I love that Gerry's hands form a heart. Way to go, Daddy!

I think the second time must be so much more amazing, because you're ready - you know what's coming, and can enjoy and embrace everything.

I'm on blog-watch, and we're sending love to your family. Hugs and Kisses from Olympia!

Anonymous said...

As the Joe Cocker song says: ♪You are soooo beautiful to me ♫♪!!

I love you! Daddy