Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo extravaganza!

Last October, we had a bunch of professional photos taken with my photographer friend, Kathryn. Some of me pregnant, some newborn pictures of Spring, and some pictures with all my immediate family. It's taken me a while to post these, but here are my favorites!











Bright eyes!

This one melts my mommy heart!

Asleep on Daddy's chest.

My handsome boy!


Having fun in the autumn leaves. I took pictures of Reed last year in the leaves. I think we're going to try to make an tradition out of it!

My brother had the brilliant idea to make a pile of leaves for Reed to play in!

Everything is funnier when you're on Daddy's shoulders!

All the women of the family, my mom, Gerry's mom, Spring and me.

All that modeling can wear a girl out!

Taken just a fraction of a second after Reed kissed Spring for the first time!

Just beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brings tears to my eyes. I have such a beautiful family!

Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family pictures, Cami, I love the autumn leaves ones.