Monday, January 19, 2009

Squeaky clean!

Spring didn't enjoy her bath much last night, but as usual, Reed LOVED Spring's bath! Reed gets all excited and helps get Spring's bath supplies for us. He even asks excitedly, "Spring soapy night?" (We don't get Reed soapy every bath, so the nights we do, we call soapy nights.) Reed also loves Spring's naked baby time and massage, so much so that he has started insisting we give him a massage too. I wish somebody would give me a massage every night before bed!

Spring was definitely happy to get out of the bath. She absolutely LOVES it when people make eye contact with her (as I'm doing off camera), much more so than Reed did. She'll lock eyes with you and gaze and gaze and gaze. Grandma's departure yesterday was easily delayed by five minutes because Spring wouldn't break eye contact with her!


Just another fun picture.
"Psst, Spring, lean close and I'll tell you a secret. Our outfits don't actually match, Mommy just thinks they do!"

3 comments:

Marcia Z said...

That is a cow batik, and I must have one! Do they make them in Mommy sizes?

Very cute pictures of some of my favorite little people!

Anonymous said...

Oh the smiles are melting my heart. I can't wait for my Grandma time with Miss Spring. Less than 4 weeks now!

Love Grandma Lisa

Momma said...

I love reading here!! And I love your little hippy babies!! Hope you guys had a great trip to the coast, we are tentaviely taking the same route next weekend.

Love and miss you....J

p.s gobama!!