Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My cheeks hurt...

From smiling at my little girl so much!! I got some great video of Spring smiling and chatting! Please ignore the cheesy mommy voice in the video... I can't help it. I believe it to be part of a complex series of hormonal changes associated with becoming a mother. These hormones activate the "cheesiness" center in the brain. With time, this area degenerates from "cheesy", to "not cool" or even "embarassing", though this subtle change may only be noticeable to the teenage offspring of the mother in question.


And how sweet is my little boy holding his sister while Daddy reads stories?!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Lisa has tears in her eyes! My Spring is TOO CUTE ... only 2 weeks and I get to squeeze and cuddle her myself.

And Reed of course is my PERFECT grandson!

Love MOM

nut4beagles said...

Cammy, I couldn't help but laugh when you said, "Grandma Lisa is going to eat you right up", and Spring got real quite with big eyes. I think you scared her.

gerrycammy said...

LOL!! When I watched the video for the first time, I noticed that too (though obviously I didn't notice in the moment)! -Cammy

Luke said...

He is such a great big brother!!

Marcia Z said...

It was so great seeing you yesterday! Thanks for letting me hold Spring for so long. I'm glad I got to see her smile in person.

Matthew asked me today if we could go see Reed and Baby Spring everyday. He said I should ask his Mommy. He also wants to see Reed's Daddy again. Too cute!